Who Is a Caregiver?
A caregiver is any professional who helps a person live more safely in their home while supporting them when it comes to maintaining the highest possible quality of life. These care professionals are also known as companion caregivers, non-medical caregivers, homemaker caregivers, or senior care providers.
Senior Care Industry Analysis
Did you know that in the coming years, the demand for home care services will rise even more? This means the demand for more caregivers will rise too. It is also an exceptional business opportunity for everyone in the care industry.
How to Start Your Care
Step 1: Call and speak to one of our friendly team who will discuss the setup process and outline our packages.
Step 2: Request a home visit where we will provide you with a free, no-obligation assessment.
Step 3: Once agreed upon, we will set up your care package and introduce you to one of our dedicated care workers.
Why Choose Us?
- We have daily care experts who can provide around-the-clock care to help seniors live well in their comfort zones.
- We are available 24/7 to provide you or your loved ones with a reliable caregiver.
- We provide balanced care that is inspired by a unique approach that promotes overall wellness.
- We only hire high-caliber caregivers that are equipped through lots of training.
- We offer peace of mind for family members, as proven by our 98% satisfaction rate.
- We are your trusted home care partners.
- We provide fun and exciting brain-stimulating activities for older adults to enjoy.
- You can take advantage of our services only as long as you are a hundred percent satisfied.
Learn more about our dedicated staff members below.
Lekeysha Ayenumelo Director
Lekeysha Ayenumelo has twenty-six years of experience across a range of services, including hospital, community, nursing and care homes. Helping People has become Lekeysha’s passion.
Dazia Care Manager
At Creative Home Care Solutions, Dazia ensures that the each and every client of Creative Home Care Solutions is looked after according to the company’s core mission, values, and vision.
Deloris Care Manager
Deloris ensures that all the staff and support workers at Creative Home Care Solutions adhere to the company’s ethos of providing the highest care standards in every service we offer.
Tony Care Co-Ordinator
Tony has over eighteen years of experience in the Care and Services Industry. Previously working in New York for many years.
Terry Care Co-Ordinator
Terry has experience in ensuring that the level of care that is provided to our clients does not fall short of any expectations that are expected of a care provider.
Ki’ Saundra Care Co-Ordinator
Ki’ Saundra has previously trained as a midwife. She has experience as a nurse working in the Hospital Medical Ward and Accident and Emergency.
Drop Us a Message!
Your welfare at home is our primary concern. Whenever you require any of the care services we offer, please do not hesitate to get connected with us today!